Release news and generic source installer RC

Don Stewart dons00 at gmail.com
Mon May 4 22:22:43 EDT 2009

I've updated the release page,

   http://www.galois.com/~dons/packages/

Check it out and comment (does it make it clear why you should install
the platform?).

And all tickets are now closed that were blocking the release.

Generic unix tarballs and the win32 installer are tested and ready to go.

The final step now is to create haskell.org/download and upload the
tar.gz, .exe, .cabal and checksums, alongside the download page.

-- Don