Where is the best place to report bugs

Luis Cabellos zhen.sydow at gmail.com
Mon May 4 12:27:50 EDT 2009

I installed the ghc-6.10.2 with the tar.gz and after that, I try to
install the haskell-platform2009.0.0. And then [with the
haskell-platform] the make fails (because I haven't installed gmp). So
i think it worths to add ligmp to configure checks.

--

LC, (&quot;No era una noche oscura ni tormentosa, pero debería haberlo
sido.&quot; - Buenos Presagios)