[haskell-llvm] 3.2.0.0 released

Henning Thielemann lemming at henning-thielemann.de
Wed May 15 21:54:35 BST 2013

On Wed, 15 May 2013, Benjamin Saunders wrote:

> Please open an issue at https://github.com/bos/llvm/issues and provide
> specific details, including the exact error you encountered and what you
> did to work around it.

I still don't know how to get the package running. I currently try to get
back to the state of llvm-base-3.0 where it worked for me with only little
patching. However, I don't think that arbitrary hacking will lead us to
anywhere, since this is what we are doing for years now. When someone
succeeded to get it running on his system it does not run anymore on other
ones.