[Haddock] Registration & Advertising Jobs are FREE on JobsInAcademia - The International Job Board for University, Research and Science Jobs

JobsInAcademia robert at jobsprs.org
Sat Oct 20 13:19:20 BST 2012

cid:image005.gif at 01CD4756.82D689B0

Dear Researcher,

Please excuse us for contacting you directly. JobsInAcademia is an academic
job board and recruitment resource designed to introduce academics to
universities and research institutions worldwide in order to facilitate the
hiring process for both sides.

For both jobseeker and employer, registration and advertising jobs are free,
so they will not cost you a penny.

Jobseekers can browse and search for job ads without registering; however,
it is advisable to register to save time, as the site will remember various
preferences for you. It is also possible to upload CVs and receive
personalised jobs by email free of charge.

If you are an employer and want to advertise jobs, please click on register
in the 'Employers' section on the website; this is free as well. The
standard job ad includes a logo and a video link. Additionally, the first 50
job ads will be upgraded to featured jobs and will appear at the top of the
job seekers' search results as well as appearing on the home page of
JobsInAcademia.

There is no limit to the number of job ads: you can post as many as you
like, and we will not charge you a penny. All job ads run for 90 days and
can be extended if necessary.

Everything is self-explanatory and quite easy; however, if you ever get
stuck or experience problems we are always here to help. Please share this
message with your colleagues or students who might be interested in making
use of this new job board.

Sign up for free today; it only takes a few minutes!!

Yours faithfully,

Robert Davies

P.S. If you did not want to receive this email please reply with
'unsubscribe' in the subject line. We will remove you from our database.