[Haddock] Regenerating Haddock docs on Hackage

Mark Lentczner markl at glyphic.com
Mon Sep 6 16:47:44 EDT 2010

Ross -

Attached is the modified javascript file. It, of course, has to have the same name. The only difference between this and the normal Haddock one is that the "add a Frames button" code has been commented out, and some comments at the top of the file have been added to alert any possible reader.

On Sep 6, 2010, at 9:54 AM, Ross Paterson wrote:
> Sure, I can do that.

	- Mark