[Haddock] Regenerating Haddock docs on Hackage

Mark Lentczner markl at glyphic.com
Sun Sep 5 23:48:31 EDT 2010

On Sep 5, 2010, at 7:36 PM, Mark Lentczner wrote:
> Yikes?!?!?!  That isn't the Haddock 2.8.0 style sheet... I don't know what that is!

Aha - on inspection - I'm guessing that Ross tried to adapt the Ocean.css file to the old markup as best could be done.

I was hoping we could come up with a way to just regenerate all the pages with haddock 2.8 so that they would have not only the new markup and full new look, but would get:
1) The ability to switch back to the old style for those people who preferred it. (the choice would be sticky for Hackage via js & cookies) (regenerate docs with --built-in-themes to get this)
2) The new "Frames" button to (re)introduce people to the frames version in it's newly styled form.

Let me know if I can help in anyway.

	- Mark