[Haddock] [haddock] #164: Hyperlinked identifiers are not made for identifiers from other exported modules

haddock haddock at projects.haskell.org
Mon Nov 29 23:48:22 EST 2010

#164: Hyperlinked identifiers are not made for identifiers from other exported
modules
-------------------+--------------------------------------------------------
Reporter:  mitar   |       Owner:
    Type:  defect  |      Status:  new
 Version:  2.8.0   |    Keywords:
-------------------+--------------------------------------------------------
 If I have multiple modules and export them in the one public module I
 cannot make hyperlinked identifiers between them in documentation. But
 this looks strange as the user sees only one module with documentation
 where same identifiers are linked and some are not in the same module. The
 problem is that internal modules cannot import other modules because of
 the import cycles so that those identifiers would be visible. So this
 cannot be easily solved in Haskell code, but as haddock supports exported
 modules it should take care that it searches for identifiers in the module
 documentation is visible and not (just) where it is defined.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.haskell.org/haddock/ticket/164>
haddock <http://www.haskell.org/haddock>