[Haddock] Fwd: Fully qualified identifiers

David Waern david.waern at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 18:01:45 EST 2010

2010/11/23 Tobias Brandt <tob.brandt at googlemail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> On 23 November 2010 20:32, David Waern <david.waern at gmail.com> wrote:
>> In order to include the qualification feature I would need a
>> documentation patch, however :-)
>
> I don't know what that is. What exactly do I have to change?

Ah, sorry, I should have explained. The documentation is in docbook
format and resides in doc/haddock.xml. You can edit that file to add
some documentation for the qualification flag. If you're in *nix and
want to see the resulting HTML, you can do:

> autoreconf
> ./configure
> make

provided you have docbook and some related XSL files. On my system
(archlinux), I just need to install the docbook-xml and docbook-xsl
packages. You might need to install something similar on yours.

David