[Haddock] Fwd: Fully qualified identifiers

David Waern david.waern at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 14:32:47 EST 2010

2010/10/16 David Waern <david.waern at gmail.com>:
> I've finally reviewed the patch, and it looks good. I'm going to apply
> it as soon as I get back access to the repo (I had a HD crash and lost
> my ssh key).
>
> Oh, and documentation. Feel free to send a documentation patch :-)

Hi Tobias,

I'd like to get a release out so that we have a version of Haddock on
Hackage that is compatible with GHC 7.0.1 and with all the latest
fixes and features that people have been working on that didn't make
it into 2.8.0/1.

In order to include the qualification feature I would need a
documentation patch, however :-)

Thanks!

David