Xhtml / New Look to do list...

David Waern david.waern at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 15:42:32 EDT 2010

2010/7/24 Mark Lentczner <markl at glyphic.com>:
> • The Doc constructors DocAName & DocModule don't seem to be generated
> anywhere in the code base (only save/restored from .haddock files). Are they
> deprecated? I ask because I had to clean up some markupAName & markupModule
> functions, which I think I did right, but without use, was unable to verify.

They are generated by the parser, Parse.y. To use them, have a look at
the documentation:

Linking to modules (DocModule):

  http://www.haskell.org/haddock/doc/html/ch03s08.html#id290105

Anchors (DocAName):

  http://www.haskell.org/haddock/doc/html/ch03s08.html#id290290 for DocAName

In general, if you want to see which syntax corresponds to which
DocXXX, have a look at Lex.x and Parse.y.

David