Compilation error

Thomas Schilling nominolo at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 23 09:45:20 EDT 2010

Is the following a known build problem with current HEAD?  I just did
"cabal configure; cabal build" and it failed as follows:

[ 8 of 38] Compiling Haddock.Lex      ( dist/build/Haddock/Lex.hs,
dist/build/Haddock/Lex.o )

src/Haddock/Lex.x:187:24:
    Couldn't match expected type `StringBuffer'
           against inferred type `DynFlags'
    In the first argument of `mkPState', namely `dflags'
    In the expression: mkPState dflags buffer noSrcLoc
    In the definition of `pstate':
        pstate = mkPState dflags buffer noSrcLoc

$ ghc --version
The Glorious Glasgow Haskell Compilation System, version 6.12.2.20100521

$ darcs changes --last 10
Wed Jul 14 13:37:11 BST 2010  Simon Marlow <marlowsd at gmail.com>
  * fix warnings

Wed Jul 14 09:49:21 BST 2010  Simon Marlow <marlowsd at gmail.com>
  * common up code for instance rendering

Tue Jul  6 18:27:16 BST 2010  Ian Lynagh <igloo at earth.li>
  * Follow mkPState argument order change

Thu Jul 22 20:31:28 BST 2010  David Waern <david.waern at gmail.com>
  * Solve conflict

Wed Jun 30 16:34:37 BST 2010  Simon Marlow <marlowsd at gmail.com>
  * fix warning

Thu Jul 22 20:29:41 BST 2010  David Waern <david.waern at gmail.com>
  * Solve conflicts

Wed Jun 30 16:34:32 BST 2010  Simon Marlow <marlowsd at gmail.com>
  * fix warnings

Thu Jul 22 18:21:58 BST 2010  David Waern <david.waern at gmail.com>
  * Improve function name

Thu Jul 22 17:50:46 BST 2010  David Waern <david.waern at gmail.com>
  * Fix a bug where we allowed --hoogle, --latex, etc without input files

Wed Jul 21 18:43:35 BST 2010  Mark Lentczner <markl at glyphic.com>
  * merge with David's source cleanups

/ Thomas