Preview of XHTML, CSS style-able Haddock output

Thomas Schilling nominolo at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 20 11:53:51 EDT 2010

On 20 July 2010 16:47, Johan Tibell <johan.tibell at gmail.com> wrote:
> Changing from tables would mean that we intend to launch the improved
> haddock with a new stylesheet as the old style would be hard to emulate
> without using tables.

I suppose you could hack something up using display:table-cell etc,
but I don't think it's very portable.

Does it really have to be 100% backwards compatible?  We can still
emulate the colours if anyone feels particularly attached to them?

/ Thomas
--
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to
consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the