Can the Haddock library expose more (then just reading interface files)?

Jürgen Nicklisch-Franken jnf at arcor.de
Fri Feb 5 08:11:12 EST 2010

Hi David,
that would be great. Please drop me a note when you have done the
changes, so that I can test if it works. Maybe I still need a
haddock-leksah project, to bridge the time, but we can throw it away
soon.
Regarding the stability of the interface, I've just seen that DocDecl
has changed completely with ghc 6.12, (Do you know why?)
Jürgen