[Haddock] Fwd: Fully qualified identifiers

Isaac Dupree ml at isaac.cedarswampstudios.org
Fri Aug 27 02:57:58 EDT 2010

On 08/27/10 02:24, Tobias Brandt wrote:
> I'm done implementing the full qualification. But I don't know how to
> create a patch in darcs. Can someone help?

you could try,

$ darcs record
(interactively say yes for each change that's part of your intended
patch, then interactively give the patch some meaningful name)

$ darcs send -o mypatch.dpatch
I think you might need to say 'y' to send the first patch, and maybe
then 'd' to say you're done and don't send any more patches.
, then attach mypatch.dpatch to an e-mail.  (Or you can try darcs send's
direct ability to send emails (omit the '-o file'), but that's always
frustrated me when I tried it)

(I suppose the darcs project has some wiki page they'd like us to point
to for this advice, but instead I just wrote it, Oh well)

-Isaac