[Haddock] Ready to release XHTML & Styling work

Mark Lentczner markl at glyphic.com
Wed Aug 25 01:41:22 EDT 2010

Yup! That's right! I closed ticket #108 and believe the work is ready to release.

	WOOOOT!

The only change from last version was adjusting the line-height of pre blocks so that Chrome on Linux didn't sometimes add vertical scroll bars with 1 pixel of play.

I checked the page under multiple kinds of color-blindness and it seems still legible to me. There were some comments in the survey that the orange link color wasn't dark enough, but in my fiddling with it, I didn't think that I could improve it: Darkening it only made it appear muddy to my eye. If any of you feel you can tweak it, be my guest!

Let me know if there is anything you need from me before you release.

	- Mark

Mark Lentczner
http://www.ozonehouse.com/mark/
IRC: mtnviewmark