Preview the new haddock look and take a short survey
marlowsd at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 04:35:02 EDT 2010
I'm just back from holiday. Took a look at the latest version and it
looks great! A few wibbles:
- when clikcing on a module in the contents, it both expands/collapses
the modules below it and opens the module at the same time (FF 3.6.6)
- synopsis: I quite like it, but it's hard to say how much I'd use it.
* arrow should change direction when expanded
* the slide-out window is too tall on my laptop, so I can't see the
bottom of the scrollbar.
- perhaps the vertical space between the signature and documentation
should be slightly more than between the documentation and the next
signature, to visually separate the declarations.
On 04/08/10 06:00, Mark Lentczner wrote:
> The Haddock team has spent the last few months revamping the look of the generated output. We're pretty close to done, but we'd like to get the community's input before we put it in the main release.
> Please take a look, and then give us your feedback through a short survey
> Sample pages: http://www.ozonehouse.com/mark/snap-xhtml/index.html
> Frame version: http://www.ozonehouse.com/mark/snap-xhtml/frames.html
> Short link to same survey:
> - Mark
> Mark Lentczner
> irc: MtnViewMark
> Haddock mailing list
> Haddock at projects.haskell.org
More information about the Haddock