Preview the new haddock look and take a short survey

Simon Marlow marlowsd at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 04:35:02 EDT 2010

I'm just back from holiday.  Took a look at the latest version and it
looks great!  A few wibbles:

  - when clikcing on a module in the contents, it both expands/collapses
    the modules below it and opens the module at the same time (FF 3.6.6)

  - synopsis: I quite like it, but it's hard to say how much I'd use it.
    * arrow should change direction when expanded
    * the slide-out window is too tall on my laptop, so I can't see the
      bottom of the scrollbar.

  - perhaps the vertical space between the signature and documentation
    should be slightly more than between the documentation and the next
    signature, to visually separate the declarations.

Cheers,
	Simon