[haddock] #13: Module references in doc strings are always assumed to be in the current package

haddock haddock at projects.haskell.org
Sun Jan 25 09:22:01 EST 2009

#13: Module references in doc strings are always assumed to be in the current
package
Reporter:  waern   |        Owner:
    Type:  defect  |       Status:  new
Comment (by waern):

 The problem here is that we only have a String representing the module. We
 should change DocModule so that it takes a Module instead. The change
 needs to be done in GHC.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.haskell.org/haddock/ticket/13#comment:4>
haddock <http://www.haskell.org/haddock>