[grapefruit] #1912: Air Jordan 1 I Retro Hi Premier-Black Varsity Red-White-Laser Edition

grapefruit grapefruit at projects.haskell.org
Sun Oct 3 04:31:22 EDT 2010

#1912: Air Jordan 1 I Retro Hi Premier-Black  Varsity Red-White-Laser Edition
 Reporter:  anonymous                                                               |       Owner:  somebody
     Type:  task                                                                    |      Status:  new
 [http://www.jordans.cc/Air-Jordan-1-67/air-jordan-1-i-retro-hi-
 premierblack-varsity-redwhitelaser-edition-p-323.html Air Jordan 1 I Retro
 Hi Premier-Black  Varsity Red-White-Laser Edition]

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.haskell.org/grapefruit/ticket/1912>
grapefruit <http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Grapefruit>