[grapefruit] pre-Hac5 IRC meeting

Wolfgang Jeltsch g9ks157k at acme.softbase.org
Wed Mar 25 07:49:02 EDT 2009

Hello all,

the 5th Haskell Hackathon will cover hacking on Grapefruit and related things.
There will be an IRC meeting prior to the Hackathon where we will discuss our
respective hacking plans.

The meeting will take place in the #haskell-hac5 IRC channel on Freenode. It
will run on April 1 from 19:00 to 21:00 UTC. Please note that you might have
to take daylight saving into account when transforming this to your local
time. At least in Germany, there is a switch from normal time to daylight
saving time at the next weekend. Alternatively, you can use the Doodle page
on <http://www.doodle.com/mgs9dbcuzf4iiiud> to show local times. The chosen
time slot is the second one of April 1.

Best wishes,
Wolfgang