[grapefruit] second pre-Hac-5 IRC meeting

Roman Cheplyaka roma at ro-che.info
Mon Apr 13 03:23:50 EDT 2009

* Wolfgang Jeltsch <g9ks157k at acme.softbase.org> [2009-04-08 19:22:18+0200]
> Hello,
>
> during our first IRC meeting in preparation for the 5th Haskell Hackathon, we
> decided to hold a second meeting before Hac 5 starts. I’ve created a doodle
> for finding a date for it. If you want to come to Hac 5, please say when
> you’re available for a meeting via <http://www.doodle.com/r4baxh2vwcvkkrf5>.
> Again, the meeting will take place in #haskell-hac5 on Freenode.

So, let's have a meeting tomorrow at 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM UTC.

I think it would be helpful if we have some sort of agenda.
E.g.:

1. Grapefruit's graphics
  * Who will do it?
  * What scene/geometry library/structures to use?
  * What backend to use (OpenGL, Hieroglyph, something else?)
2. xmobar discussion
3. add your items here (place this on wiki?)

I also created a doodle for our subprojects here:
http://www.doodle.com/hfcymxct953cpw7z

"Don't let school get in the way of your education." - Mark Twain