[haskell-gnuplot] histogram

Henning Thielemann lemming at henning-thielemann.de
Thu May 26 22:01:51 BST 2011

On Thu, 26 May 2011, Michael Litchard wrote:

> How could I help out with the histogram support implementation? If
> it's not there I can't use the gnuplot wrapper.

Please pull the darcs repo from
   http://code.haskell.org/gnuplot/
  add the needed styles to Graphics.Gnuplot.Private.Graph2DType, or even
better, add a new module with support of the variations and parameters of
histograms and add a small demo to Demo.hs. Then please send me your
changes as presented by 'darcs diff --unified'. I will certainly
re-arrange things until I think they fit and make a darcs patch from them.

Thank you for your assistance!