Professional Supplier of PVC inflatable toys

James ywkaihong at 126.com
Sun Aug 31 09:32:27 BST 2014

Hello,

We are pleased to get your e-mail address from import and export company, as a professional toys manufacturer and exporter, we sincerely hope to establish business relations with you.

Yiwu Kaihong Stationery Sports Co., Limited is located in the title of World Commodity City of Yiwu, with more than 30 professional and technical people, advanced technology equipment (design, wax making, molding, pipeline injection, etc.).

Fashion design, reliable quality, in line with European international standards, satisfactory service, are now widely recognized by Customers. We are able to offer the quality of PVC plastic inflatable products:
Sports products: single color printed balls, full printed balls, decal balls, hopper ball, massage balls, jumping balls, gym balls, fitness balls etc.
Jumping animal toys: cartoon horses, cow, sheep, deer, chickens, elephants, rabbits, dragons.

Can be made according to demand on sampling. You design the sketch, we make it true.

To know more about our factory, please check our website and let me know if any interesting, thanks.

Best regards!
James
Yiwu Kaihong Stationery Sports Co., Limited
Mob: +86  159 589 28913
Web: http://www.kaihongwenti.com
  http://www.pvcinflatabletoys.com
E-mail: ywkaihong at 126.com