[diagrams] TeX layout

Brent Yorgey byorgey at seas.upenn.edu
Thu Jul 22 04:10:54 EDT 2010

Cool, thanks for the link Ryan.

And by the way, I have NOT forgotten about diagrams!  I've just been
rather busy with my internship at MSR and with revising my paper about
combinatorial species for the Haskell Symposium (which has now been
accepted (yay!) which means another round of revision...)  It's quite
unfortunate that we got stuck on this non-angle-preserving
transformation thing right when I went out of commission.  But anyway,
hopefully sometime in the not-too-distant future I'll sum up the
current state of things and the options for moving forward and see
where we go from here.

-Brent