[Chart] Bezier smoothing

Tim Docker tim at dockerz.net
Mon Apr 7 23:51:10 BST 2014

That makes sense - I'd still follow the steps below but add;

4) add a library function to construct a path of bezier segments given the
open/closed spline. This could either call Diagrams.CubicSpline directly,
or it might be preferable to take a copy of the algorithm, to avoid having
the chart library core depend on diagrams and all its deps.

Tim