[Chart] A bunch of features and fixes.

Tim Docker tim at dockerz.net
Tue Jan 31 21:48:05 GMT 2012

I don't think it's really worth creating a separate package depending on
Chart.

I will shortly push these changes:

Fri Jan  6 02:49:11 EST 2012  malcolm.wallace at me.com
   * Add explicit opacity option for areaSpots and areaSpots4D

Wed Feb  1 08:06:08 EST 2012  tim at dockerz.net
   * Added prefixes to field names in SparkLine and SparkOptions to
match existing conventions.

Wed Feb  1 07:58:09 EST 2012  tim at dockerz.net
   * Added sparkSize function, added sparklines test to the all_tests script

Wed Jun 22 03:45:24 EST 2011  malcolm.wallace at me.com
   * Demo for SparkLines.

Sun Jun 12 21:03:51 EST 2011  malcolm.wallace at me.com
   * Add Sparklines, based on the original hsparkline package, but using
Cairo.

I'm not keen on this change:

Tue Jan 31 04:39:14 EST 2012  malcolm.wallace at me.com
   * An easier way of making a log axis.

The PlotValue type class is appropriate for many types (currently there
are  5 instances). Your new method autoLogAxis is only ever going to be
implemented for a small subset of these - most likely only Double. What
was the difficuly in creating a log axis without this change? Test4.hs
shows this being done the old way.

Tim