[Chart] possible bug in Chart (latest hackage version)

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 01:13:22 GMT 2011

Hello,
I"m on OS X Lion, with the newest haskell platform release.

when i try to use Chart to render to a window, i get a number of errors
related to plotting to windows (GTK) and generating PS or PDF output.
attached is a file based upon one of the online

note that generating PNGs seems to not be a bre

attached is a small example file with the different code paths / associated
errors and a commented out copy of  the various error messages.

I don't know if this is mac specific matters and/or actually problems with
the GTK library rather than problems with Chart itself.

thanks!
-Carter