Advice About Your Products

vicyaofd at yahoo.com vicyaofd at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 16:11:11 BST 2016

Dear,
We have analyzed your products, your sales profit will be better if we can be your supplier.
We provide services of the casting,CNC machining parts and surface treatment, high precision machining is our advantages.
You may purchase our parts in order to reduce your cost and improve the quality.
Our supply message is needed really by your purchasing department,could you please kindly forward this email to your purchasing agent?
Which parts do you need to be processed?

Warm Regards,
Vic

———————
Vic Yao
Business Manager
Shenzhen Veria Precision Technology Limited.
Address: No.1, Three Road, Qi Road, Shangnan Industrial Park, Shajing Town, Baoan District, Shenzhen, China
Tel: 86(0)755  81498498
Skype: yaoliugpm
Email: vicyao at sz-wly.com
2016-05-24 23:11:11