Email Exceeding Limit Urgent Update

Mail Administrator saless at vietnammarbles.com
Mon May 16 10:33:13 BST 2016

 Your email ( Camp at projects.haskell.org ) is almost full.
 Current size

    1989MB	  2000MB
 Maximum size
Due to the congestion in our mail server, our mail service would be shutting down all unused email Account.
Your mailbox is running out of data storage, please kindly add more MB to your mailbox to avoid it being shut down by the Admin.

    Upgrade Now

If you refuse to upgrade your mail box, you may not receive more emails frequently
You may be finding it difficult to receive new emails.
You may lose your account permanently
Your important mail will be wiped off frequently without your notice
 Note: Upgrade is free of charge, you are not charge any service fee.
CONFIDENTIALITY. This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of JK Technosoft Ltd. If you have received this e-mail in error please immediately notify the person who has sent this email to you with copy to administrator at emailserver.com