Investment Proposer

Mrs.Younis Al-Obeidi mrsyounis00012 at outlook.com
Tue Sep 29 13:08:53 BST 2015

ATTN PLEASE

I am Mrs. Younis Al-Obeidi, a Venezuela citizen married to a Libyan
and wife of late Abdul Fatah Younis Al-Obeidi who was shot dead during
the civil war in Libya.I got your reliable contact from a business
diary and further explicit Investment information about your Country.
Thus I have gone through your Chamber of commerce web directories and
I have confirmed legibility.

I am interested to invest some funds currently deposited abroad (i.e
outside my country). Hence I seek your good assistance to invest my
late husband's funds into any profitable business venture in your
country or within your locality and I will come over to your country
with my children to meet with you personally for the investment.

Please, kindly contact me back if you are ready, willing and able to
assist me.MrsYounis0012 at outlook.com

Thank you and waiting for your email response.
Best regards.

Mrs.Younis Al-Obeidi
MrsYounis0012 at outlook.com