How to make your idea into reality?

Aimee gvmold.100 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 14:31:49 GMT 2015

Dear Sir / Madam,
If any new idea of your product, we can help you to achieve.

Actually we are a mold manufacturer in this field of over for 20 years in China, as well as 5 years Walmart's vendor.
If you need a good partner to make plastic molds and metal molds for you to support you to be more competitive.

Our main molds cover communication parts, auto parts, electronic accessories, home appliances, daily necessities, medical component part and the food industry.

Our services and capabilities include:
1). Plastic injection mold design
2). Custom mold construction
3). Mold flow analysis
4). Mold repair
5). Engineering changes
6). Rapid prototyping
7). Custom machining of metal and plastic parts
8). Wire EDM machining

How to provide products:
1). We can provide you customize mold as per your requirements.
2). We also provide you the finished product in our work shop.

We are developing the USA and Europe market and seeking for good potential partner in a long run.
If there is any possibility to work with you, please feel free to contact us for a possible deal.

Best regards
Aimee

Green Vitality Industry Co., Ltd.
Tel: + 86-755-26825352