Huixiang Shipping-Singapore/Indonesian

gykhkw qiu55555yu at 163.com
Wed Jul 8 11:08:20 BST 2015

Brief Introduction
Guangzhou Huixiang International Freight Forwarding Co., Ltd. is fairly professional in ocean shipping from China to Singapore, Indonesian and the United States, mainly provides export freight services including bulk cargo, FCL&LCL DDU, DDP ocean transportation etc. to Singapore, Indonesia and the United States, as well as owns the most competitive and professional export freight team. Our company has set up marine storage services in Guangzhou and Yiwu respectively with one package service of collecting goods, booking, container and trailer. The two companies have had the Yangtze River Delta and Pearl River Delta export transportation service of self offering LCL and independent cabinet for the individuals at home and abroad, privates, Taobao, electricity providers and other non-group customers. We provide high-quality service to save clients’ transportation cost pressure.
Our overseas cooperation network covers many countries like North America, Europe, Japan, Southeast Asia, central and South America, supporting professional services such as the third-party import and export freight, supply-chain management, warehousing & distribution for clients from most countries and regions in the world.
Our company has long-term and good cooperation with major export shipping companies, owning wealth operational experience and obvious price advantage in a number of routes. We can provide 24-hour service for clients about the consulting related export freight and other comprehensive service, design the best export freight plan for each customer based on their own characteristics, in addition, with the tracking service of the full course of goods transportation.
According to tailor-made export freight solutions, we provide one-stop service in order to save time, money and worry for clients, which is our service concept.

Thank You & Best Regards仇玉
Selina Qiu廣州匯翔國際貨運代理有限公司HUIXIANG GUANGZHOU INTERNATIONAL FORWARDING CO.,LTDTel: ++86 20 38678775  Fax: ++86 20 38063110Mobil :13928830258E-mail :qiu55555yu at 163.comSkype:selina-gzlbc
QQ:  9608446   910189554
www.huixiangforwarder.com************************************************广东省广州市天河区珠江新城华强路2号富力盈丰大厦2817室 邮编:510627