The only way to grow http://projects.haskell.org this year

andrew at mediabuys.com andrew at mediabuys.com
Sun Apr 19 03:41:21 BST 2015

Hello,

I'm Andrew, a marketing manager at City Fax Media. I saw http://projects.haskell.org and it can get far more visitors! I needed to tell you, in case you did not already know... We cater to over 7,000 small and medium business and website owners - many in your niche, all seeing a lot more readers and visitors to their many music, relationship, real estate, sports, web hosting, travel/tourism, any market sites and websites.

We're network associates with the largest media banner networks - the same networks that serve traffic to hundreds of thousands of news, music, fashion and other websites that are popular you already use today.

To put it simply, I think http://projects.haskell.org can get far more advantages from traffic using http://cityfaxmedia.com/traffic-plans.html the same way all of these other successful sites have been doing for so long!

In the event you would like more traffic to http://projects.haskell.org in 2016 to actually make something of it - pick a plan out at http://cityfaxmedia.com/traffic-plans.html and watch the traffic come in!

Andrew
City Fax Media