Dear, telephone Voice Recording system you need!

Kevin kevin at neovistadigi.com
Mon Sep 29 19:04:45 BST 2014

Dear Sir,This is Kevin,manager of Neovista Group Ltd.located in Beijing,China. Since 2001, our company has been specializing in telephone voice recording system and products related to voice recording as followings:
1.- Telephone voice recording system(pci card and usb box).2.- Digital voice recorders.3.- Smartphone watches
We hope our products & manufacturing services will help your business gain a competitive edge!Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.
Best regards,KevinNeovista Group Ltd.Email: kevin at neovistadigi.comMSN: kevin-neovista at hotmail.comSkype: jimbo-beijingCall us: 0086-13671290744Website: www.neovistadigi.com