failure notice

MAILER-DAEMON at web.cdpublications.com MAILER-DAEMON at web.cdpublications.com
Fri Dec 13 20:33:13 GMT 2013

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at web.cdpublications.com.

<lobasso6887 at gmail.com>:
173.194.68.26 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at
550 5.1.1 http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?answer=6596 k9si1141627qat.145 - gsmtp
Giving up on 173.194.68.26.