Mini-update, including video on why camp/darcs are unique

Ian Lynagh igloo at earth.li
Wed Dec 3 10:18:55 EST 2008

Hi all,

Just a mini-update for you.

As promised, I've pushed a few more proofs to the theory section, and
have some more still to write.

However, the highlight of this mini-update is a video on why camp and
darcs are unique:

    http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/7h46q/what_makes_the_camp_and_darcs_vcss_unique/

I think that this is something that people who don't give darcs a proper
try don't realise, so hopefully it comes across in the video.

I needed interactive "pull" and a "camp-view" tool for making this
video, so they're also in the code repo. The camp-view tool is little
more than a proof-of-concept, but some day I hope to do a rewrite that
can actually cope with real repos, and is interactive.

That's all for now! Enjoy!

Thanks
Ian