I am Timmy from EVER SMART LOGISTICS CO.,LTD

Timmy Timmy.Guo at eversmartlog.com
Wed Mar 18 23:30:16 GMT 2015

Cheapest price to send your cargo

Dear Friend,
Good day.

Please allow me to introduce myself: I am Timmy from EVER SMART LOGISTICS CO.,LTDWe're currently seeking professional partner that are ready to achieve new objectives,exceeding new challengesand join us to transform new business opportunities into long term co-operation for our mutual benefit.

With 5 domestic branch office in almost all China main ports, Tianjin, Qingdao,
Shanghai, Ningbo and Shunde, over 100 experienced employees globally, and strong network in Europe, South Asia, Middle East and Red Sea.
Ever Smart Logistics keeps providing stable and high quality services to all our clients.

Our regular services Include:

Air / Sea Freight forwarding, Multimodal Transportation, NVOCC

Cross Boarder Trucking, Door to door service

Customs Brokerage & Import/Export Customs Clearance

Warehousing and Distribution

Exhibition Cargo Arrangement

Cargo Insurance, Making C/O, CIQ, From A etc…

Bill of Landing Issue

International Trading, Buyer agency in China

Project Handing, Cross Border Delivery

Furthermore, we have our own TRANDING COMPANY, set up at FOSHAN market.
Now, major in Garment, Furniture (TV-SETS) & Computer accessories etc..
If any clients in your side need this service, we can take them to the factory
And recommend the supplier to them.

May I know more about your esteemed company? What kind of service do you need?
“More Options makes you more competitive” Pls send your inquiries!!
Sincerely I Hope we can be friends and start a win-win cooperation! Awaiting your reply.

Timmy.GuoAssistant of General ManagerTEL: 0086-755-22312873FAX: 0086-755-22201132Moblie:+86-13480973577E-mail:Timmy.Guo at eversmartlog.comSkype:timmy.guo1NVOCC:MOC-NV06256EVER SMART LOGISTICS CO.,LTDADD:ROOM 1401A~B 14/F, YUEYUN BUILDING, YANHE ROAD,LUOHU DISTRICT,SHENZHEN CITY, CHINA http://eversmartlog.com/ENGLISH/