Problem with Xinerama since 0.20

Jose A. Ortega Ruiz jao at gnu.org
Wed Mar 12 17:11:26 GMT 2014

On Wed, Mar 12 2014, Magnus R wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have an xmonad setup on my laptop using Xinerama when using an
> external screen. Now, xmobar used to (before 0.20) always end up on my
> laptop screen using the attached configuration file. But since 0.20 it
> ends up on my external screen. Is there anything I could change in my
> configuration to achieve this for 0.20?

Yes, this is a problem we've introduced in the latest release.  See
https://github.com/jaor/xmobar/issues/158 for a couple of workarounds:
i'll try to implement a new configuration parameter as soon as possible,
and use the previous behaviour as the default.  Sorry!

jao
--
Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've
forgotten this before. -Steven Wright, comedian (b. 1955)