version 0.19 released!

Reto Hablützel rethab at rethab.ch
Fri Nov 1 06:29:02 GMT 2013

Hi guys,

with this version I ran into problems with my existing xmobar config. I
probably misused the 'Run Com' feature, but the list of accepted notation
has changed even if you are not using shell expansion (as described in the
release notes).

Following is a list of notations for the 'Run Com' and a comment whether
they still work:

Run Com "dropbox status" [] "dropbox1" 30
 -- Used to work, does not work anymore: "Could not execute command dropbox
status"
Run Com "dropbox" ["status"] "dropbox2" 30
 -- Works
Run Com  "/usr/bin/dropbox" ["status"] "dropbox3" 30                  --
Works
Run Com "/usr/bin/zsh" ["-c", "dropbox", "status"] "dropbox4" 30  -- Does
not work, not sure whether it should work: No output
Run Com "/usr/bin/zsh" ["-c", "dropbox status"] "dropbox5" 30      -- Works

Cheers,
Reto