Experimenting with a dynamic network monitor

Jose A. Ortega Ruiz jao at gnu.org
Thu Aug 30 00:35:43 BST 2012

Hi!

On Wed, Aug 29 2012, Reto Hablützel wrote:

> I forgot to tell you where you can actually take it
> from: https://github.com/rethab/xmobar . As I said, I will leave it in
> my repo until there is a consensus on the features.

I'll definitely give it a look when i find a bit of time, probably over
the weekend.  Your generic description sounds good to me, and the
proposed configuration form too.

A nice to have would be a way of saying "any network device that becomes
active," but i remember i wanted something like this with filesystems
and didn't find an easy way back in the day.

Cheers,
jao
--
As I grow to understand life less and less, I learn to live it more and
more.