Getting message "Could not parse the template" after upgrade

Richard Carter ricky28269 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 18:20:57 BST 2011

Thanks, I don't think I need to be on the list, just wanted to make sure I
didn't miss a response.

I did try another separator (parentheses). It seems like it's having an
issue with the text to the left of the separators, since the separator is
still working as are the commands in the right side of the template. But as
I said, I removed the hyphens and tried the color tags and neither fixed it.
For now I was able to successfully revert back to 0.12 (-6 I think?) and my
xmobarrc is working.

Hopefully you'll be able to reproduce the problem. I can give you more
details about my system if you need.

Thanks,
Richard
On Aug 17, 2011 11:34 AM, "Jose A. Ortega Ruiz" <jao at gnu.org> wrote:

> Hi Richard,
>
> On Wed, Aug 17 2011, Richard Carter wrote:
>
>> Hi xmobar people!
>>

>> I updated a computer this morning which doesn't often get updates, so
>> it just updated to xmobar 0.13-2 from the Arch community
>> repository. However now when I run xmonad, I get a bar which looks
>> like this:
>>
>> Could not parse the template }{ 93 | Wed Aug 17 2011 11:21:45AM
>>
>> where }{ is the alignSep, working as it should (the text to the left of
it is left-aligned, and the battery