darcs patch: Generalise the type of showDigits. (and 2 more)

Petr Rockai me at mornfall.net
Wed Dec 8 04:57:31 EST 2010

Hi,

I am sending a couple of patches: the most important is the beefed up battery
plugin, which is now able to display watts drawn and an estimate of time
remaining. I have been using it for a while and it seems to work well. Feel
free to report bugs in the new code to me, if this gets merged.

Yours,
   Petr

PS: I prefer darcs (in reaction to the initial message on the list).

3 patches for repository code.haskell.org:/srv/code/xmobar:

Wed Dec  8 10:38:24 CET 2010  Petr Rockai <me at mornfall.net>
  * Generalise the type of showDigits.

Wed Dec  8 10:38:34 CET 2010  Petr Rockai <me at mornfall.net>
  * Round off the CpuFreq output to 1 decimal place.

Wed Dec  8 10:38:54 CET 2010  Petr Rockai <me at mornfall.net>
  * Rework and enhance the battery plugin.