Hot Erotic Hot Adults sexy Lingerie---on sale with free shipping

summy Hu summy at suntanc.com
Thu Apr 16 14:33:29 BST 2015

Dear Customer,
Our company is specialized in manufacturing, designing and exporting woman lingerie and man underwear. Our main products include sexy lingerie, panties, men boxers and trunks, nightwear, swimwear and sexy toys. We have our own brand "SUNTANC", which enjoy a good reputation among our worldwide customers.Our factory is located in Longhua, Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province. We have our own Design Department and Sales Department as well as a workshop covering around 1000 square meters. All of our equipment is imported from Japan with the computer-added managing system and all of our production & management are carried out under strict supervision. We supply high-quality products, prompt delivery, kind services and other professional services to all our customers.Your OEM or ODM orders are welcome here. Any interested , please feel free to visit our website or contact us for further information. We are looking forward to establishing mutual benefit relationships with you !
Have a nice day!This is Summy Hu ,web: http://www.dhgate.com/product/hot-black-erotic-hot-adults-sexy-lingerie/233312959.html
Best Regards,
Summy
Skype: suntanc01