about the professional third-party inspection only usd100

Alice asktimzhang1980 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 8 11:21:13 BST 2015

Dear Manager:

We provide professional third-party inspection services in factory.
Our service areas are all over of China, including Jiangsu, Zhejiang, and Shandong,
Shenzhen, Guangdong, Fujian and other regions.

In order to meet different customer's requirements, our main services contain:
1) Factory inspection
2) Initial production check
4) During production inspection
5) Final random inspection
6) 100% inspection (Full Inspection)

 Our service charge : USD100 -150 per man per day (includes the cost of the
Travel, room and board, report and etc.), and pay after inspection.
Our service hours are 365days*24hours, we provide the report within 12 hours after inspection.

Company Description:
Our company was founded in 2009, At present, there are 10 inspector with five year experiences
And 2 technical staffs
We always insist on the fairness and objectivity of inspection work.

Thanks&Best regards,
Tim
Ask Industry&trade Co.,limited
宁波艾斯克进出口有限公司
ROOM 718,YAO JIANG NEW CENTER JIANGBEI NINGBO CITY ZHEJIANG CHINA
Tel no: 0086 574 27850938
Fax no: 0086 574 87367680
mobile no: 0086-13429360297
my msn:tulip81113 at hotmail.com