Jewelry Supplier from China

James sjames_china at 126.com
Fri Jul 4 05:39:56 BST 2014

Hello,
We are pleased to get your e-mail address from import and export company, as a professional fashion jewelry manufacturer and exporter, we sincerely hope to establish business relations with you.
We started business from year 2005 and worked with many buyers and wholesalers worldwide.
Our advantage is:
1) Custom design with your logo, print and style,
2) Low minimum order size, depends on style and material, we can start from 120pcs per style per color,
3) Professional advice during developing,
4) Capable to handle variety of material (alloy, brass, sterling silver, steel, iron, resin, acrylic, plastic, glass, gem, stone etc),
5) Short production leadtime, depends on style, we can finish in 15 days,
6) Flexible transaction (T/T, L/C, Paypal, Western Union, Money Gram),7) No compromise on Quality & service,
8) Reasonable low price,

To know more about our factory, please check our website and let me know if any interesting, thanks.

Best regards!
James
Boyang Fashion Accessories Co., Limited
Tel/Fax: +86 579 8532 1356