[vector] #34: Performance with Immutable Boxed Vectors much worse in 0.6.0.x as compared to 0.5

vector vector at projects.haskell.org
Fri Nov 19 21:02:04 EST 2010

#34: Performance with Immutable Boxed Vectors much worse in 0.6.0.x as compared
to 0.5
Reporter:  anonymous  |        Owner:
    Type:  defect     |       Status:  new
Comment (by rl):

 I can't reproduce this with vector 0.7 and GHC 7.0. Do you by any chance
 have any particular benchmarks I could check?

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.haskell.org/vector/ticket/34#comment:6>
vector <http://trac.haskell.org/vector>