[Takusen] Fashion Jewelry Quotation

sunny sales05 at chinaverykoo.com
Wed Apr 27 13:15:44 BST 2016

Dear Purchasing Manager,

How are you ?

This is Sunny from Yiwu Feichang Jewelry factory,we are one professional fashion jewelry factory more than ten years.
Because of  the very good price and good quality with best serve ,we earn more and more  customers trust and have great cooperation relationship with many customers all over the world.

We are so glad to have the chance to contact with you,hope will have the chance to cooperation with you in the near future.

Any fashion jewelry inquiry or samples needs,pls feel free to contact with me,also we can according to your needs to purchasing anything you needs. we can according to your pictures to check our best price and also can according to your needs to recommend our style

I am expecting your kindly response.

Have a nice day.

Best Regards
Sunny

Yiwu Feichang Jewellery Co., LtdAdd:Room C518, E-Business Venture Building,#407 Yongjun Road,Yiwu, Zhejiang,ChinaMob: 0086-15805891341
Whatsapp:15805891341
Skpye:sunny.wang14Email:  sunny at chinaverykoo.com
Website: http://www.wholesalebestjewelry.com
              http://verykoo.en.alibaba.com