[Takusen] Good service to send you cargo!

Kone Lin kone at eversmartlog.com
Sun May 10 03:08:43 BST 2015

Dear Friend,
Good day!

Please allow me to introduce myself: I am Kone, Sales Rep of EVER SMART LOGISTICS CO.,LTD.

We're currently seeking professional partner that are ready to achieve new objectives,exceeding new challengesand join us to transform new business opportunities into long term co-operation for our mutual benefit.

We are specializing in logistics service including:

Import & Export customs clearance
1.Arrange customs clearance for commodity -- Normal cargo, Furniture,  Electronic, Dangerous cargo,Copy brand cargo (If shipper could provide import & export license).
2.Provide service for arrange importcustoms clearance in Hongkong, we have good way for solve any problem for this.

Transportation fleet
We have own big trucking company in china main city, we can provide the besttrucking service to you.

Sea Imp & Exp
1.We are good at Reefer container, Open-top container, Plat form based container, dress hanger container etc.
2.We have good relationship & good oceanfreight with MAERSK, EVERGREEN,OOCL,MSC,CMA,APL,PIL,HMM,CSAV etc shipping lines.

Support & Profit share
If we could cooperate with each other, Let's try ourbest to develop many sales leads, share market informations together.
We request profit share is usd25/container. (we will pay you the same).

Payment
Payment terms are on the monthly based on ETD. Everymonth, each side account department will send the statement to the counterpartbased on the ETD date.
 1. Every month the account department will sentthe statement to counterpart for the last month statement for their checking onevery 5th.
2 .Each side must confirm thestatement on every 10th for the last month shipment.
3. Each side must settle the payment on every 15thfor all the last month shipment ETD 1st to ETD 30th or 31st.
4. All these payment terms are based on long-term andregular business terms.
Sincerely hope we could cooperate with each other in the near future.
Any of your reply will most welcome and get our prompt action!

Thanks & B'rgdsKoneTel: 0086-755-82641713
Fax: 0086-755-22201132Mobile: 86-15918739494
E-mail: kone at eversmartlog.com
Skype:lin.kone
QQ:3096098489
NVOCC:MOC-NV06256
EVER SMART LOGISTICS CO.,LTDADD:ROOM 1402 14F,YUE YUN BUILDING,SOUTH WENJIN RD,LUOHU DISTRICT,SHENZHEN,CHINA
http://www.eversmartlog.com/