[Takusen] order

ehpmn gs11 at gs1689.com
Sat Aug 15 18:09:31 BST 2015

Hi, Dear Friend

Nice day!

Thanks for your precious time.

This is Eric from Shine-Ting jewelry&accessories co.ltd.

Following necklace is in hot selling, EXW price is 1.9 usd dollar.

More nice design reference pic are in the follow:

Little MOQ,  sample order is avaliable.OEM/ODM is highly accepted.
If interested or any questions, pls contact me when free. more product catalogue will be sent to you.

Thanks&best regard for you and your family.
Eric Jiang

Dear Sir/Madam
亲爱的先生/女士
We are a professional manufacturer and exporter jewelry company. And start business in 2000, Have more than 14 years experience in designing and manufacturing jewelries and accessories. Our designer designs more than 10000 new products for our customers Choice each year. And we got good effect.
我们是专业的生产和出口饰品的公司,我们在2000年开始进入饰品行业,有着14年的设计和生产销售饰品和配件的经验,我们公司的设计为我们的客户每年设计超过一万种新的款式供他们选择,都取得了非常不错的成绩。

And now, we have cooperated with companies for years, export three hundred billion RMB per year. Our products sell in 200 countries, and win the trust of customer and offer more business opportunities. In past 14 years, Regular customers introduce more new customers to us, we offer stable quality and the best service to all customers. We believe, quality is the soul of a company.
而现在,我们已经与500多家企业形成长期合作关系,每年出口3亿人民币。我们的产品远销200多个国家,赢得了客户的信任,也提供了更多的商业机会。 在过去的14年里,长期合作的顾客不断给我们介绍了新的客户,我们一如既往的提6供稳定的质量和最周到的服务,我们相信,质量是我们公司的灵魂。

    Our head company is located in the famous all over the world, Asia’s largest small commodity center-Yiwu.  Detail address: 7-8/F, XinTian commerce Building, 201#ChunHan South Road, Yiwu City Zhejiang Pro. China. -------Telephone of reception: 0086-0579-2777

We have three branch offices,
Fujian Branch office: 8 floor, Building of XingLi Road Shishi city Fujian province. China. --------- Telephone: 0086-0585-83663112
Guangdong Branch Office: 2106 room of XieSheng mansion, North road of ZhouMen, LiWan area Guangdong province China.----Telephone: 0086-020-81789186
Shantou Branch office: No.2 Building of Jiasheng Haozhau Xiasha town, Chaonan Area, Shantou city, Guangdong province China. -----Telephone: 0086-0754-89617552
我们总公司位于闻名世界的小商品城义乌,详细地址:中国浙江义乌春晗南路新田大厦201号7/8楼    前台联系号码:
福建分公司:福建石狮市振兴路45号兴利商业楼8楼   联系号码:0086-0585-83663112
广州分公司:广州市荔湾区周门北路38号协晟大厦2106   联系号码:0086-020-81789186
汕头分公司:广东省汕头市潮南区峡山镇嘉盛豪听2幢201  联系号码:0086-0754-89617552

Our company:

Our team:

 Our factory

Our office website: stfashion168.com
Our alibaba website: stblingbling.en.alibaba.com

Welcome to visit our company and factory.
欢迎来我公司和工厂参观。