[Takusen] Business cooperation

miriam miriam at eversmartlog.com
Mon Apr 27 10:25:03 BST 2015

Dear Sirs,

We, Ever Smart Logistics Co., Ltd are an professional and aggressive Logistics provider with head office located in Shenzhen,China and branch offices in Hongkong. Shanghai, Xiamen, Ningbo, Qingdao. Please note our Shenzhen office can cover all the Guangdong province business.

Please note we are specializing in One-Stop-Logistics service for Sea / Air import & export. We can offer you the following service in China.

A). Most of competitive Sea / Air freight from Chinese main ports to all over the world.
B). Cargo pick-up service. Warehouse consolidate, the goods in our warehouse into one container to save your cost.
C). Cargo Packing, inland haulage.
D). Cargo inspection service.
E). Custom declaration and clearance.
F). Transportation by sea and by air.

If you are interested in cooperating with us, please feel free to contact us anytime.

Looking forward to getting the further reply and inquiry from your esteem company so that we can provide the reliable service to you.

Thanks & Best Regards
Miriam
Vice General Manager
Ever Smart Logistics Co., Ltd