[Takusen] Quotation Environmental Chambers

senv caroline.christina193 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 03:03:44 BST 2014

Hello,

We are an environmental chambers manufacturer in China, Our factory located in Dongguan City, We makes the good quality environmental chambers which the price is 30% price only than US local chambers. We need a partner to expand this new business for your local market. We doing team work and share the profit together !

Meanwhile, We can mark your logo or your design on these environmental chambers, Then it comes to be your brand products. If you have interest and want to improve your business, Please contact us. Many thanks !

 For Above Environmental Chambers,  need more details, please click here :

http://environmental-chambers.com.tw/environmental-chamber/

Thank you & Best Regards !

Tanker  2014-06-05

Skype : tanker82000

Postal Code: 523566
Factory Address: Sanwood Industrial Park, YuanJiangYuan, Changping, Dongguan, Guangdong

Tel: +86-769-8118 1588
Cell:+86-132 4060 6040

http://environmental-chambers.com.tw/
Sanwood Environmental Chambers Co., Ltd

%{CURRENT_DATE}%{CURRENT_TIME}%{AUTOVALS1}%{LIST_MARO1}